- Chamber ensembles of any form (three or more players).
- An orchestra of an at least 20-member cast – with a perfect chamber sound, usually without a conductor.
- A larger, so called “Mozartian” orchestra, with ca 25 musicians – with a cultivated, rather fine chamber sound, but with a somewhat restricted repertoire. With or without a conductor.
- A still larger, so called “Beethovenian” orchestra with a conductor, consists of about 35 players. It has a full orchestral sound, though still a little restricted repertoire, especially as far as the style is concerned.
- A large symphony orchestra with more than 40 members (with a monumental sound, which can induce a real splendorous festive atmosphere).
As we co-operate with soloists – both singers and instrumentalists –, we can organize a concert with a solo performance according to your wish.